Canadian Jeweller Magazine is pleased to present the annual 2016 Awards of Excellence celebrating the very best in Canadian jewellery design, retailing, product development and watch brand innovation.
Retail Brand of the Year / Industry Innovation of the Year / Jewellery Manufacturer of the Year / Outstanding Canadian Enterprise of the Year / Outstanding International Enterprise of the Year / Retailer of the Year / eSupplier of the Year / Young Entrepreneur of the Year (Age 40 and Under)
Rules and Submission Form
There is a $60.00 entry fee per nomination.
Judging will take place in October 2017 by a prestigious panel of judges made up of Canadian jewellery retailers, designers, and members of Canadian Jeweller Magazine’s Editorial Board. The judging process is confidential and the judges’ decision is final.
Winners will be published in an issue of Canadian Jeweller Magazine and agree to their name being used in press releases, magazine articles, social media initiatives and on the Canadian Jeweller Magazine website. Once the results are formally announced, winners are free to self-promote their achievement.
Please ensure you provide the following information:
1. A completed submission form along with answers to the submission questions.
2. Photographs of the product line being nominated, if applicable.
3. Samples of advertising campaigns, brochures, etc.
4. Testimonials from at least two Canadian retailers.
5. Any additional materials that you feel would assist in the selection process.
6. Entry fee of $60.00 per nomination. Make cheque payable to Rive Gauche Media Inc.
September 15, 2017, 5:00p.m EST.
Please mail your marketing package and cheque (payable to Rive Gauche Media) to the following address:
Awards of Excellence
Canadian Jeweller Magazine
920 Yonge St, Suite 610
Toronto, ON M4W 2J2