CANADIAN JEWELLER MAGAZINE
2018 AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE
“So much fun it was simply criminal…the glittering fundraiser paired delicious
food and live entertainment with 60-plus pieces of jewelry…donated by some of Toronto’s best-known fashion mavens…” – Hello! Canada
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of the Canadian jewellery industry’s most prestigious and coveted awards. Enter one or more of the categories below that would reflect your company’s best qualifications and accomplishments.
In addition to this unique exposure, you have the opportunity to offer your piece for auction at The Great Jewellery Heist, a prestigious event held in support of Bridgepoint Health, which will further enhance your brand awareness and raise money for a great cause. A tax receipt will be provided for donated pieces that are accompanied by a third-party appraisal for fair market value, as per CRA guidelines.
“… more than 200 dashing dames bidding on donating jewellery in the name of charity…. Pearls bedecked the centre of every table, the ballroom chandeliers sparkled…” – The Globe and Mail
“Lunch for a cause for @my_bridgepoint with @AlisonEastwood @thezoomertv’s Conrad Black, THE GREAT Catherine Nugent!” – Tweet by Suzanne Boyd, Editor-in-Chief, Zoomer Magazine
- Marquis Jewellers
- Kate Hubley
- Jiliaev Jewellery
- Flica Inc.
- Atlantic Engraving
- Kingsmen Ltd.
- Jewels by Design
- K8 Jewelry Concepts
2016 Awards of Excellence Winners:
- Best Canadian Diamond: Andrei Jiliaev, Jiliaev Jewellery Collection
- Best Pearl Design: Nick Koss, Volund Jewellery
- Best Platinum Design: Linda Penwarden, Penwarden Fine Jewellery
- Best Coloured Gemstone Design: Lucy Necrasova, Myerson’s Limited
- It is a prestigious forum in which to be recognized by your peers
- Offers tremendous opportunities to promote your achievement through marketing initiatives
- Social media exposure via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Review in Canadian Jeweller Magazine
- Award solidifies your position in the industry
- Retail Brand of the Year
- Best Canadian Diamond Design
- Industry Innovation of the Year
- Jewellery Manufacturer of the Year
- Best Coloured Gemstone Design
- Best Platinum Design
- Outstanding Canadian Enterprise of the Year
- Outstanding International Enterprise of the Year
- Retailer of the Year
- eSupplier of the Year
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year (Age 40 and Under)
To enter, you must submit:
- The completed nomination form
- A $60 entry fee for nomination
- Photographs of the product/product line being nominated
- Samples of advertising campaigns, brochures, etc. marketing the product line
- Testimonials from at least two Canadian retailers
The entry deadline is September 15th, 2017, at 5:00PM EST.
“At @hudsonbayco Arcadian Court mc’ing Great Jewellery Heist fundraiser for Bridgepoint Health Great Jewels being auctioned!” – Tweet by Jeanne Beker, Host of Fashion Television
“Bling it on! At The Great Jewellery Heist to benefit Bridgepoint hosted by the incomparable @Jeanne_Beker and @TheHudsonBayCo.” – Tweet by Suzanne Boyd, Editor-in-Chief, Zoomer Magazine
“Catherine Nugent & friends stole my heart at the Great Jewellery Heist! – hosted at The Bay by @Jeanne_Beker. Proceeds to Bridgepoint Health” – Tweet by Alison Eastwood, Editor-in-Chief, Hello! Canada
For more information or to sponsor this event, contact a Canadian Jeweller representative at 416-203-7900.