Sparkling down the strip: our JCK 2017 preview!
NO, YOU DIDN’T READ THE CALENDAR WRONG: it’s almost June. And for this industry, that means one thing, and one thing only—it’s nearly time for JCK Las Vegas.
This year’s show, which runs from June 5–8 at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, marks JCK’s 25th year as one of the industry’s leading annual trade events. At the show, over 30,000 of the world’s most influential industry professionals will meet to discover what’s new in the fine jewellery market, learn about issues affecting the industry, and network with peers.
We know that with all of this excitement, it’s easy to get overwhelmed on the show floor. To keep your time in Vegas running smoothly, we’ve broken things down for you—here’s what to expect, do, and view at JCK Las Vegas 2017.
At JCK, what happens in Vegas doesn’t have to stay there.
What To Expect
If you’re planning on attending this year’s show, stay tuned for:
- 2,300+ international exhibitors, showcasing nished jewellery, watches,loose stones, equipment, supplies, technology, and security and businesssolutions
- 23,000+ attending retailers
- 9,400+ retail stores, including independents, majors, department stores,boutiques, and galleries
- 24+ neighbourhoods organized by product category, including bridal,costume jewellery, timepieces, custom work, diamonds, equipment, and much moreWhat To Do
Known for its array of networking opportunities, innovative seminars, and charitable events, JCK’s slew of organized activities are a must-attend. Here are just a few of the most anticipated occasions of the show:
Saturday, June 4
5:30AM–7:00AM: Jewelers for Children – Rings of Strength
6:00PM–8:00PM: JCK Las Vegas Kick-Off Welcome Party
6:30PM–8:30PM: Diamond Empowerment Fund Diamonds Do Good Gala
Monday, June 5
9:30AM–1:00PM: VICENZAORO Italian Club Fashion Show
12:00PM-6:00PM: JCK Talks Afternoon with the Associations
Tuesday, June 6
8:30AM–9:30AM: Design Center Editor’s Choice Press Breakfast
8:30AM–9:30AM: Design Center Top 50 Retailer Awards Breakfast
Wednesday, June 7
1:00PM–2:00PM: JCK Think Tank
6:00PM–10:00PM: Jewelers for Children Facets of Hope Dinner
6:30PM–8:30PM: The Big Dinner Event – Bonei Olam Benefit
1. Yael Designs 18K Gold, Rubellite, and Diamond Ring, $7068, Booth LUX-1216
2. Elle Jewelry Ocean Collection Rhodium-Plated Sterling Silver and Cubic Zirconia Cuff Dangle Earring, $89, Booth PC-220
3. Atlantic Engraving Haute Couture Collection Band, $3400, Booth LUX-206
4. Maserati Circuito Watch, $750
5. Omi Prive Sapphire and Diamond Ring, Booth LUX-916
6. Sutra Jewels 18K White Gold, Sapphire, and Diamond Earrings, Booth LUX-316
7. Rembrandt Charms Charm Bracelet and CharmDrops®, from $88.50, Booth B38139
8. Reign by PAJ Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver Wide Cu Bracelet, $280, Booth PC-220
9. Omi Prive Tourmaline, Alexandrite, and Diamond Earrings, $4795, Booth LUX-916
10. Anne Klein AK-2620RDGB Watch, $135
11. Carlex G4 CX4-0013Y Ring in 18K Gold and Black Carbon, $3710, Booth LUX-1315
12. STEELX Stainless Steel Carbon Fibre Black Wire Bracelet, $100, Stainless Steel Carbon Fibre Band, $40, and Steel IP Black Men’s Bracelet, $90, Booth PC-220
13. Bering 14440-393 Watch, $299, Booth B34128
*Prices are MSRP