Information is only viewed by Rive Gauche Media personelle.
Rive Gauche Media collects personal information that may include:
1. Contact information, which typically includes such information as an individual’s name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address and fax number. In some circumstances, some of this information may be business information, which is not covered by this policy;
2. Business information, which typically includes business contact information (such as name, telephone number, address). To the extent that this information is personal information under applicable legislation, it is governed by this policy;
3. Financial information, which includes information such as account payment history and status and credit information;
4. Other information provided by our individual customers or suppliers, including such information an individual provides to participate in a contest offered by us, in response to a survey we may conduct, in subscribing to receive information from a website operated by us or in contacting us to obtain information on our services.
5. By joining our social media accounts you have agreed to e-mails, status updates and promotional links.
Use and disclosure of information
Rive Gauche Media will generally collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
1. To evaluate and fulfil a request for our products, programs and services;
2. For publication purposes or for posting on our clients/affiliates websites.
3. For sales and lead potential, for marketing purposes and for customer relationship management purposes;
4. To administer participation in contests;
5. To respond to inquiries for information about Rive Gauche Media and its services;
6. To process requests for the removal or correction of information from our files;
7. To meet legal, regulatory, security and processing requirements; and
8. To contact customers with marketing or promotional materials regarding Rive Gauche Media products, programs and services or to assist its frontline staff in providing tailored sales offers to customers.
This website contains links to other websites such as websites providing information resources designed to inform customers about general aspects of what each website has to offer. Rive Gauche Media is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. Please ensure you review the privacy policies of the websites that you visit.
Rive Gauche Media protects against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information with security measures appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. However, it is possible that any information transmitted via the Internet may be intercepted by unknown third parties.
When appropriate, users of the website are given the opportunity to opt out of receiving communications from us, remove their information from our database or elect to no longer receive services from us. If you wish to opt out of receiving further communications, please contact Rive Gauche Media’s privacy officer using the contact information provided below.
Corrections and contact
Users of this website may contact the privacy officer to modify or correct any of their personal information that is under our control. An individual may also direct a written complaint regarding compliance with this privacy statement to the privacy officer and, within a reasonable time upon receiving the written complaint, the privacy officer will conduct an investigation into the matter. Within a reasonable time of concluding the investigation, the privacy officer will inform the complainant whether the complaint will be allowed or denied. If the privacy officer allows the complaint, Rive Gauche Media will take appropriate measure necessary to rectify the source of the complaint.
If you have concerns regarding our statement, the security of your personal information or our compliance with the applicable personal information protection legislation, please send a brief explanation of your concern to us at:
Rive Gauche Media
1235 Bay Street, Suite 400
Toronto ON M5R 3K4